It is currently Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:04 am

Get a FREE FORUM now !

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Qoazis' Staff Application 

Post Qoazis' Staff Application
Byond Key: Qoazi
Time Zone: GMT + 1
Physical Age: 20
Approx. Mental Age (Elaborate):20
Have you ever been banned, and if so why?: Yup, a few times. Both times it was for multiple reasons and not a singular one if i am not mistaken. Most reasons were also misunderstandings on my end as i was quite new to SS13. I cannot currently see reasons but as far as i can recall I have metagamed, Acted like antag when i was not and Removed people from the round multiple times.
Do you have multiple accounts, if so name them?: No
Previous admining experience: None that is SS13 related, but i have been Moderator and later admin on another game.
How long have you been playing Space Station 13?: between 2 and 3 months now
How long have you been playing Toolbox Station?: Between 2 and 3 months, i found Toolbox a few days after starting
How many hours approximately are you playing a day?: Differs greatly, but on average i'd say around 6.
When can you be active?: I tend to be on around 1-7 am my time as thats when most people are on, but i can technically be on at any time, and sometimes play during my 'normal' hours at maybe 3 pm and on
What do you bring to the Toolbox RP community?: I'd say i'm decently knowledgeable about the game at this point, and what i dont know i can likely learn quickly if need be. I'm a fast learner, and tend to take enjoyment out of helping others learn new things bebthat something small like a new trick or something large like how atmos works. I also rarely get angry, and never get angry to the point of losing control, and in fact most people never realize i am angry if they see me in real life. All these are skills i believe are useful when it comes to handling people, and are skills i'd like to put to use helping the toolbox community. Admittedly there are very few people on in 'my' timezones but should the server grow i would be available at those times, and i've had no problems being on at Toolboxs most active periods so far and dont see any reason that'd change in the future either.

Cheers, Qoazi

Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:40 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Qoazis' Staff Application
Your application has been ACCEPTED. Congratulations & welcome to the team.

Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:38 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]