It is currently Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:56 am

Get a FREE FORUM now !

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Staff application 

Post Staff application
Byond Key:Glowpoke
Time Zone: UTC+1
Physical Age: 13 (5 months to 14)
Approx. Mental Age (Elaborate): Depending: when serius, about 14-15. When not serius, may be like 12. I am serius with important stuff.
Have you ever been banned, and if so why?: Ive been banned once. For telling a person something IC in byond
Do you have multiple accounts, if so name them?: I have one account: Glowpoke
Previous admining experience:I have been experimenting on my own server alone. I know about cmds and other admin stuff (maybe not super experienced, but atleast basic stuff and a bit more)
How long have you been playing Space Station 13?: Approximate 2-3 years. I have known about it since I was about 5 years old.
How long have you been playing Toolbox Station?: I have been playing for about 4-6 months.
How many hours approximately are you playing a day?: I can be playing between 1-5 hours a day. (Sometimes (very rarely) I might not be able to play)
When can you be active?: Nearly every single day. Sometimes I might be able to be active much, sometimes not.
What do you bring to the Toolbox RP community?: I report bugs as fast as I find something, I report stuff that may break rules. If I become admin/mod I will enforce the rules and keep an eye on the players so that they dont break any rules.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:22 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Staff application
Due to recent history, and observed behavior this isn't really an application we can accept. You don't seem to think of yourself as outstandingly mature, and there's nothing wrong with acting your age, but a high maturity level is simply a non-negotiable criteria for adminship.

Feel free to try again when that changes.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:37 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]