It is currently Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:00 am

Get a FREE FORUM now !

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Mod Application 

Post Mod Application
Byond Key: ImmortalGoose
Time Zone:CST
Physical Age: 15
Approx. Mental Age (Elaborate): To briefly elaborate, I would put myself at a rather large range, as a person I can be very flexible when it comes to being able to execute the task at hand, and feel as if I can apply the maturity required to accomplish said task, to elaborate fully, I am a 15 year old, I can see myself preforming the typical teenage attitude to situations such as commenting on a person's ability to complete an objective, but for more subtle events, for example, deconstructing the events to efficiently apply a report for someone's miss doings and placing myself into another person's behavior, I am capable of applying the appropriate attitude professionally
Have you ever been banned, and if so why?: No
Do you have multiple accounts, if so name them?: RobustAtlas (Never Used)
Previous admining experience: Unfortunately I have none, I feel as if this being my first SS13 server, I could have the potential to grow into the situation needed to preform efficiently
How long have you been playing Space Station 13?: Since March of 2017, and I have casually been playing ever since
How long have you been playing Toolbox Station?:Since March, Toolbox Station was the first ever server I had the experience of joining, and I continue to play ever since
How many hours approximately are you playing a day?: Everyday for about 2 hours I try to be active on the station, casually playing at least one to two rounds per day. Weekends are very different for me as I have other responsibilities, but I am usually able to play an additional 2 hours per weekend
When can you be active?: That question I can not even answer myself, my hours could possibly fluctuate, as I have school and other responsibilities to accomplish outside of SS13, but generally I have the capability to be on between the hours of 4pm-6pm (CST) on most days
What do you bring to the Toolbox RP community?: The Toolbox RP community has a variety of different elements to it, I consider myself to be a very creative person, bringing different aspects of game-play and events that I wish to share with them. In game I try to be the a rather varied person, I wish to diversify myself by playing through the experiences different than others, everyone has the idea that the clown has to be played as the "Trolling Type", but where others see annoyances and bothersome ideas, I see opportunity, I try to divulge to others that a common practice does not necessarily mean mandatory, take the clown as an example, I will go through the game asking others what lower tasks may be out of there reach at the moment and I complete them.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:21 pm

Post Re: Mod Application

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:32 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Mod Application
After much debate and an interview, we have decided to ACCEPT your application. Congratulations.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:44 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]